About Me

• Interests
    food wine
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    OCEANIA
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    europe

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

tony s's Achievements

500+ Club

500+ Club (6/20)

1. We were on there in April and also had service issues. Must have been the same Butler.
  2. DSC is discretionary service charge
  3. Never happened to us on Cunard but it did on another cruise line and very blatant. We went and cut out the DSC and made sure we told all including the staff captain. Guess what happened the next day new matire d and we got a better table as others had complained.
  4. FYI I’m a native New Yorker and never had to bribe on a ship for a better table. I’m NY if asked I go somewhere else
  5. I have gotten a window table the last three times in Britannia without bribery. I am just super polite and flexible about window location.
  6. Picasso birthday place and museum. Then lunch next door at El Pimpi.
  7. Feel bad as your experience was unusually bad especially after speaking to the YC Director. Me personally I would tell the front desk to yank the service charge off my bill and I would tip those accordingly who deserved it . We did that the second cruise. As soon as I asked to do that issue resolved quickly. It is not nice but why pay for service you’re not getting.
  8. Sounds like a talk with YC director is needed
  9. Carrefour on Las Ramblas. Great selection and fair prices.
  10. Hello We are looking at an NCL cruise out of Port Louis next May and would use NCL out of NY. Anyone had experience with this port and know what airline NCL use plus any hotel ideas appreciated
  11. As someone who lives in Staten Island, it might take almost two to three hours to retrieve luggage and get to Brooklyn especially if you’re coming from overseas and have to go through BCP.
  12. Now if you have a good TA they will make it right by pressuring MSC to give you something phenomenal on another ship in the same time period or close to. If TA doesn’t come through time for a new TA.
  13. We had a 1 pm YC embarkation but left our hotel at 11 am and had checked in and on board by 1125
  14. Best view in the world. Speaking as someone one who sees it every day
  15. We are doing this exact cruise on Oosterdam April 2025. Did you do a review? thanks