Koningsdam Restaurants

floralscent

We haven't sailed HAL in about 5 years and are thinking about leaving Celebrity for a cruise on the Koningsdam. I am searching for pricing info on restaurant pkgs or pricing in general if pkgs aren't offered. Can anyone share this info with me or point me in the right direction to find it? Celebrity has 3 or 5 night dining pkgs that can be purchased in advance for a small discount and that's what I'm looking for here.

Are any of the restaurants outside of the dining room and buffet complimentary?

Thank you!

We haven't sailed HAL in about 5 years and are thinking about leaving Celebrity for a cruise on the Koningsdam. I am searching for pricing info on restaurant pkgs or pricing in general if pkgs aren't offered. Can anyone share this info with me or point me in the right direction to find it? Celebrity has 3 or 5 night dining pkgs that can be purchased in advance for a small discount and that's what I'm looking for here.

Thank you!

In answer to your second question: No

On the K'dam there are four dining packages that can be purchased: Signature (1 PG, 1 Canaletto) for $44 pp, Evening in PG (2 PG) $62 pp, Distinctive (1 PG, 1 Tamarind, 1 Canaletto) $65 pp, and Ultimate (1 PG, 1 Tam, 1 Cana, 1 Culinary Arts, 1 Sel de Mer) $119 pp. Look under Purchase > Gifts & Indulgences > Packages ... NOT under Dining Options!

Only the Dive In burger bar. Edited by jtl513

Thank you!

The Dutch Cafe, Pizza place, and NY Deli are all complimentary, in addition to Dive In

The Dutch Cafe, Pizza place, and NY Deli are all complimentary, in addition to Dive In
:confused: Okay, I forgot about the Deli and Pizza ... but I've seen price lists for the Dutch Cafe. Is there some complimentary and some not?