Drinks and Beer prices

mkg

Can someone tell me what the price of beer is, along with the bucket of beer prices these days, and of course the yummy frozen drinks with tip included.

I know this seems like an odd question, but just trying to keep up with inflation.

Thanks so much

Thanks for asking, I've been wondering that myself! I see you are cruising soon on FOS as a family of 10 and we are on FOS in Feb as a family of 12...thinking I may need quite a few of those frosty beverages throughout our week! Have a great trip :D

Thanks for asking, I've been wondering that myself! I see you are cruising soon on FOS as a family of 10 and we are on FOS in Feb as a family of 12...thinking I may need quite a few of those frosty beverages throughout our week! Have a great trip :D

Fuego, when are you traveling?? We are traveling with my kids, nieces, boyfriends, girlfriends and just friends. LOL, we are the oldies in this group, so we'll be just hanging by the pool with my frosty's. So, I need to know what I'll be spending.

RYANO thanks for the link, very helpful, now I just need to know what a bucket of beer is.

Fuego, when are you traveling?? We are traveling with my kids, nieces, boyfriends, girlfriends and just friends. LOL, we are the oldies in this group, so we'll be just hanging by the pool with my frosty's. So, I need to know what I'll be spending.

RYANO thanks for the link, very helpful, now I just need to know what a bucket of beer is.

You will not receive a discount when you purchase a bucket of beer, you want six, you pay for six :D

###

• 1 month later...
The prices seem pretty reasonable for a cruise, if my memory serves me correctly (which often times it does not) the prices seem a bit lower than Carnival.

To be honest, we were surprised last week on Liberty with the prices...definitely better than we expected. For the whole 5 night cruise (we had at least 1-2 drinks each night), our total for TWO people with tip was something like $140 or so. This is after we budgeted $40-$50 per person per day!

Ok, I'm kind of sad to admit this, but that link made me breathe heavy! I feel like a complete lush to be so much looking forward to some of those drinks! Sure, I could justify it by saying I almost never drink at home, but still...! Lemon Drop and Frozen Lemonade- Oh yeah!

Come on, May 27!!!! :D

Ok, I'm kind of sad to admit this, but that link made me breathe heavy! I feel like a complete lush to be so much looking forward to some of those drinks! Sure, I could justify it by saying I almost never drink at home, but still...! Lemon Drop and Frozen Lemonade- Oh yeah!

Come on, May 27!!!! :D

Me too, and salivate just a little ! I showed the menu to a newbie who's cruising with me & she started squealing with glee!:D Roll on May 3rd Liberty!:p

The prices seem pretty reasonable for a cruise, if my memory serves me correctly (which often times it does not) the prices seem a bit lower than Carnival.

The beer prices on the domestics are lower on RCCL because the link had 12 oz bottles and Carnival sells 16 oz aluminum bottles.

The beer prices on the domestics are lower on RCCL because the link had 12 oz bottles and Carnival sells 16 oz aluminum bottles.

You present a valid point. I was more referring to the "fu-fu" drinks, however. But then again, once you start drinking them memory can become very.... "fuzzy".

You present a valid point. I was more referring to the "fu-fu" drinks, however. But then again, once you start drinking them memory can become very.... "fuzzy".

Memory becomes its "fuzziest" when you make your own beverage of choice in your cabin while you empty your rum runner.:D

Archived