Platinum Status Priority Boarding (Baltimore)

FIRELT5

Its been 5yrs since sailing on the Pride out of Baltimore. Does the port of Baltimore still offer a seperate waiting area for priority boarding for Platinum/Diamond Guests ??

TNX in advance :)

The last time we cruised on the Pride was August 2013. You do go in to a separate room to get your boarding passes then you sit in a designated area with other Platinum and above passengers who will board the ship first. Unless it has changed since August 2013 that is what I remember. Happy cruising:)

Separate room to check in, which actually took longer than the regular line (arrived around 11am). Then you sit in a separate area within the general boarding area with the other Platinum, Diamond and FTTF people. (This section is a first come first on seating area)

Fastest check-in on May 4th of any cruise I've taken (that was #19 on Carnival).

Entered building, showed FunPass to Carnival employee who took down "velvet rope" and sent me down the red carpet to security checking documents, then straight through separate scanner. Directed to room to check in (they take your S&S card photo there) and right over to the seating area

FTTF were not seated there; they were in the room behind us with the couple of wedding parties. Couldn't have taken even 10 minutes. But then had to sit and wait quite a long time to board (which I expected based on comments in the "All Things Pride" thread).

We sailed 4/27/14 and when we went to the rm for Platinum it was full so we went right over to the regular check in stations and they brought someone right away to check us in and we were through before the people who were already in that little room checking in. However, the seating area has been moved since the last time we were there. It was much tighter seating and pretty fully packed with FTTF people. Preferred how the previous seating area was.

Fastest check-in on May 4th of any cruise I've taken (that was #19 on Carnival).

Entered building, showed FunPass to Carnival employee who took down "velvet rope" and sent me down the red carpet to security checking documents, then straight through separate scanner. Directed to room to check in (they take your S&S card photo there) and right over to the seating area

FTTF were not seated there; they were in the room behind us with the couple of wedding parties. Couldn't have taken even 10 minutes. But then had to sit and wait quite a long time to board (which I expected based on comments in the "All Things Pride" thread).

This is exactly how Platinum check-in was for my cruise out of Baltimore earlier this year. FTTF definitely are not seated with Platinum. In fact, I sat next to a woman whose family ALL had FTTF and they were not allowed to sit with her in the Platinum area. They even had a baby and the room where the FTTF people were was freezing cold and the baby wasn't even allowed to sit with Diamond, Platinum, Suites.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app