Enchantment 4 Night Cruise Compass as of 10/23/17 Sailing

We were on the Enchantment from 10/20 - 10/27. Another member posted the 3 night compass for the 10/27 sailing here so I'm only posting the 4 night ones on this thread.

Enchantment will be dry-docked on 11/27 (that date was from one of the next cruise attendants) for 9 days. We disembarked and re-embarked for the 10/23 sailing with someone who is working on the AC for the ship during dry-dock. Apparently that system is getting upgraded to a more efficient system. He also said the exterior was going to be painted (which is desperately needed.) He wasn't sure of what else is planned.

Enchantment will be repositioned to Galveston in May or June. She will be doing 5 night cruises out of that port. Sounded like Mariner was going to take her place in Miami. This has likely been discussed on these boards so there may be more concrete info floating around.

Super Mario was not on the cruises we were on. Sounds like he is in Europe for a few months. The staff has nothing but great things to say about him. Would've liked to meet him while we were there. They keep an 'office' set up for him in one of the corners of the pool deck.

Here are the Cruise Compasses for the 4 night sailing:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

We were last on Enchantment in October of 2014. That was out of Port Canaveral. We definitely prefer Port Canaveral to Miami. Missed 'Bing Bong' Mark (sounds like he is on Independence and Harmony and will be on Symphony later) but Michelle quickly grew on us. We missed Coco Cay on both sailings and were in a storm most of day 2 on the 2nd leg. Her staff did a great job at keeping the entertainment options going.

Didn't care for Lucas Bohn (comedian). The other shows were decent. If you plan one show (and he's still on board), make it 'El Gaucho.' He was very entertaining and funny. We watched his performance on both legs (night 2 of the 3 night and night 3 of the 4 night.)

That's all I can think to note. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Unfortunate that you missed CocoCay on both occasions! I am hopeful we will make it in 2 weeks

Good luck! Sounds like they made it this weekend.

They actually tried to tender on 10/25. The first tender left and ended up coming back. Everyone had to get back on the ship. We were watching that ensue from the Windjammer. Fortunately we did a day pass at the Hilton in Nassau the day before so we got some beach time in.

How long has he been on? I don't think we did any shows when we sailed in 2014 if he was on back then.

Sorry, I'd didnt mean to imply he's been on Enchanment for a long time. I meant he's still doing the cruise ship circuit. I think we first saw him around 10 years ago.