Carnival 12 Days Of Christmas Sale

ballinafad

It says they will have "never-before-seen" promotions...hmmmmm I just wonder HOW GOOD they really are! What will be hard to do is wait til the 12 days are up, like if you see a good sale on the second one they send out, but what if there's an even better one on the last day? It will be hard to wait and see!! :p I will be checking my email every five minutes!

I got the same email today. I think this has been the longest day ever...just waiting until tomorrow to see the first offer is killing me. LOL! We want to book the July 30th sailing (8-day cruise!) on Miracle out of New York and are hoping for at least $100 cheaper than what it costs right now........I know...don't hold my breath:cool: .....but a girl can hope....right? ;)

I wonder if each offer is only offered for that one day?? Does anybody know how this 12 days of Christmas sale works?

The note I got said it started 12/3 and no, no promo code yet. I'm sure they'll start with the codes tomorrow.

Thanks for the info as I didn't get the email. Guess they think I am booked heavy and don't need the extra burden...LOL:D I am also from PA Uniontown to be exact but have been is the south since 6 so have that southernnnnnnnnn draw thing going on. Any way hope the sale does you justice.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN
On the 12th day before the cruise my true love gave to me................

a new string bikini! LOL:eek:

Two Foo-Foo Cocktails . . . . :p

come on folks add to the song!!!!!:D

Thanks for the info as I didn't get the email. Guess they think I am booked heavy and don't need the extra burden...LOL:D I am also from PA Uniontown to be exact but have been is the south since 6 so have that southernnnnnnnnn draw thing going on. Any way hope the sale does you justice.

I've only been in PA since Dec 2004. I am from South Alabama originally and REALLY have the southern drawl thing going on. People in PA say, "You're not from here are you?" Brilliant people, these Yankees!! LOL!! You have a southern accent in VA? That is really hard to find!! Must be from southern VA ;)

Looking forward to the sale in a couple of hours. Off to bed now....

I found that even with the $200 per room on a week cruise $150 for a 5 day and $100 for a 4 day, the DP1 code still offers the best rates. If one has never sailed Carnival before and is not eligible for the past passenger rate the OC1 (4 day), OC2 (5 day) or OC3 (6, 7, or 8 day) would probably be a great deal.

Archived