An Ice Rink?

DECRAIN

I knew about the Ice Bar but I didn't realize the Epic had an ice rink but the brochure booklet they sent me clearly says they have an ice rink.

This ship seems to have everything. It blows my mind and I'm so excited to be going on it.

I'm working on scanning the page. I have it uploaded to my computer, but I'm not sure how to insert it here....

It was actually in the second edition of the 2010-2011 Norwegian Cruise Line booklet they sent me along with the Epic booklet. On page 78 underneath Norwegian Epic.

Sounds like it was definitely a mistake, and I have to admit I'm happy it was. Coming from Canada, the last thing I want to do on a cruise is ice skate!! I can do that at home any time I want, and from the plans I've seen of the Epic, the space is being used for a lot more things that I AM interested in! :)

Maybe an April Fool's joke posted a day early? :rolleyes:

Um no. My 2nd edition definitely says ice rink I was not trying to fool anyone. :rolleyes:

I thought it was over the top that's why I posted. I agree with others that it was probably a typo.

Um no. My 2nd edition definitely says ice rink I was not trying to fool anyone. :rolleyes:

I thought it was over the top that's why I posted. I agree with others that it was probably a typo.

You might want to hang on to that "2nd edition" since no one else seems to have it and you just might have a collector's item that will only increase in value.;)

Sounds like it was definitely a mistake, and I have to admit I'm happy it was. Coming from Canada, the last thing I want to do on a cruise is ice skate!! I can do that at home any time I want, and from the plans I've seen of the Epic, the space is being used for a lot more things that I AM interested in! :)

No kidding, especially when I play hockey on a regular basis. A tiny rink aboard a cruise ship is a HUGE waste of space for me personally, I'm extremely glad that NCL isn't coping RCCL with this.

I'm a TA and we just got a huge stack of brochures. All say "Ice Rink." They haven't corrected it yet.

Thank you so much for posting this. I really wanted someone to prove I wasn't full of crap with the 2nd edition stuff.

• 2 months later...

THE SPA – is the largest at sea, even larger than Oasis (according to NCL). The gym is HUGE , also the largest at sea – countless treadmills, spinning room, pilates machine room, aerobics room, workout machines, etc. Other activities include rock climbing wall, repelling wall, huge water slides, ice skating, gravity blast, yoga and even bungee jumping.

Archived