Seven Seas Mariner - Mariner Suite

Crooz_N

Originally booked Penthouse but moved to Mariner Suite, Suite 827. Does anyone have any photos? Am giving up the large shower for a tub and separate shower stall. After four and a half months on the Navigator, I can only hope the shower is larger. Thanks ever so! :)

Crooz-N - we sailed in Mariner Suite 917 a few years ago (directly above your suite) and I may have some photos online somewhere, but I don't believe I have any of the bathroom. I do remember that it was one of our favorite suites we've sailed in and any time we had friends over for cocktails they all loved the suite and the layout. As TC said, having the half bath is a great plus. I wouldn't hesitate to sail in one again.

I'll check my archives and see if I can find any of those photos (they were taken in 2013 or 2014 so the décor will be different, but the layout should be pretty much the same).

Thanks for replies. Yes, having the Grand Suite on the Navigator spoiled us with the separate bedroom and extra half bath and why we opted tor Mariner Suite over Penthouse. I would speculate shower stall in Mariner Suite a little larger than on the Navigator due to age difference. Hope so at any rate.

• 4 weeks later...

We sailed on the Mariner in 2013 in Mariner suite #816 and absolutely loved it. Our only regret is that we were only in it for 10 days. I have photos but I have not been able to get them to post on this sight. ?

David

We sailed on the Mariner in 2013 in Mariner suite #816 and absolutely loved it. Our only regret is that we were only in it for 10 days. I have photos but I have not been able to get them to post on this sight. ?

David

David, could I ask you to submit a quick review in the “Suiteguru” sticky thread? I’ll add it to the spreadsheet to help other Regent cruisers...thanks!

Link: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2478753

Edited by UUNetBill
Added link