Summer 2019?

mxylpic

Hi all,

Longtime Royal cruiser looking at MSC for Summer 2019 Northern Europe/Baltic. How far in advance does MSC generally release itineraries? Royal already has theirs up and looking at MSC for something new.

Successfully used Search to answer all of my RCI vs MSC questions but can't find this one. :)

TIA,

Ed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cruisetimetables.com is showing schedules for many MSC ships well into 2019 although MSC hasn't released anything. They are usually a pretty reliable source. Do you think there's any likely validity to what they are showing?

Roy

I see that MSC UK has 2019 dates but only accepting bookings from UK residents. I found a similar itinerary on RCL but it has 2 nights in St. Petersburg for a total of 10 nights. I think I'm gonna go with that one. Sorry MSC but I'm tired of waiting and I like the 2 nights in Russia.

Hi...looking at itineraries for 2019 out of Southampton it seems like MSC have "cut back" on their cruises....think there are only about 5....just wonder if MSC are "struggling" with their Southampton departures. Any thoughts as to why ....I really thought that after 2018 where they seem to be much more committed to cruises from Southampton that they would have kept the momentum up.