Nieuw Amsterdam Post-Drydock Pics

djhsolara

Does anyone have pics to share of the changes make on NA during her recent drydock?

We sailed on her in October and are looking forward to sailing on her again at the end of February. Just wanting to see pics before we get there.

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Next best thing to photos of the NA post dry dock -check out the post- 2,190 photos of Westerdam. This post contains a link to 2,190 professional quality photos of the Wrsterdam post dry dock. I imagine that the NA looks very similar minus the central stair case.

These photos are professional quality and show ever part of the ship!

Enjoy

I'll take that! Did you like the changes they installed during dry dock?

I didn't have the pleasure of sailing on her before dry dock, but from what I heard was changed, I really liked it it! I know Billboard Onboard has received mixed reviews across the fleet, but the pair on NA right now is absolutely wonderful and that was probably my favourite new addition (though I did become friends with both of them so I'm a bit biased [emoji3]). I also like what they've done on Deck 11 forward, with Explorations Central and Explorations Cafe; I was on the first 7-day sailing out of dry dock and all the books, puzzles, and games were brand new!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't have the pleasure of sailing on her before dry dock, but from what I heard was changed, I really liked it it! I know Billboard Onboard has received mixed reviews across the fleet, but the pair on NA right now is absolutely wonderful and that was probably my favourite new addition (though I did become friends with both of them so I'm a bit biased [emoji3]). I also like what they've done on Deck 11 forward, with Explorations Central and Explorations Cafe; I was on the first 7-day sailing out of dry dock and all the books, puzzles, and games were brand new!
Thanks for responding! I also love the look of the new Gallery Bar on the Westerdam and Eurodam. Much better use of the space than the nightclub, IMO.