Car hire question

Avonmill2

my husband and I are sailing out of Miami in May of next year and wondered what car hire firm is closest to the port and offers a free shuttle from the drop off area to the port we are hiring a car from Sanford airport on arrival and intend to stay in Orlando for a couple of days then drive down to Fort Lauderdale stay overnight, then drive down to Miami the morning of the cruise. any help would be appreciated. We have done this several times before but sailed out of Fort Lauderdale. Thanks in advance.

If you are asking about car rental companies that offer free shuttle to the Port of Miami from their local drop off location, why not just call the ones you are considering on their toll free number and ask them directly? Not trying to dissuade anyone who may be able to help from answering, but calling would probably provide the fastest answers.

But to be sure, or if none do, you can always use Uber from the rental agency to the port. Or a cab.

my husband and I are sailing out of Miami in May of next year and wondered what car hire firm is closest to the port and offers a free shuttle from the drop off area to the port we are hiring a car from Sanford airport on arrival and intend to stay in Orlando for a couple of days then drive down to Fort Lauderdale stay overnight, then drive down to Miami the morning of the cruise. any help would be appreciated. We have done this several times before but sailed out of Fort Lauderdale. Thanks in advance.

We just returned home after four weeks in the UK and a 15 day transatlantic to Miami. There are many car rental firms that have shuttles from the cruise port (no need for taxi) to their office, where you pickup your car. We did Budget and it worked great. The others that I noticed were Avis (you ride on the same bus as Budget). Also, I think Hertz's bus included Dollar as well as two others (I think National and Enterprise?).

Check the internet for pickup via shuttle from the cruise port. The alternative is to take a taxi to the airport and pickup your car there.

One thing, it is a bit of a zoo getting on those shuttles at the cruise port, with many others also wishing to do the same. Still, it works better than going to the airport.

National/Alamo has a free shuttle from the Miami airport. We dropped our luggage at the port before returning the car. For us it was easier to manage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your positive feedback that sounds like a good plan