P&O Pacific Jewel Q RE Dining Time Booking

Hi, have a friend who is going on his first cruise on Pacific Jewel soon and he's not sure what time he is booked in for the dining room or how it works. We took a look at his booking online but can't see anywhere where it's mentioned (like it is on my Royal bookings, which I selected when I booked). How can he find out? Or better still how can he now select the option he wants? Assume they have an early sitting, late sitting and some sort of any time dining? Thanks!

Going on Pacific Jewel myself soon. I believe it is all anytime dining in the Waterfront Restaurant, no set sittings. However, on my last cruise with P&O, on the Pearl, you could book in the morning for a specific time evening dining, but you had to do this each day.

Although called Anytime....it's not completely Anytime. Rather they have slots early and late. From memory 5.30/5.45/6pm and then something similar once more after 7pm. So you're not locked to early or late but you do need to book if a specific time is wanted. Good idea to book for first night when get on board and then it is possible to book each night for following eve, if wished. They try to stagger numbers at each time slot. The whole process can be great or a total failure.

But can't be booked till on board.

Although called Anytime....it's not completely Anytime. Rather they have slots early and late. From memory 5.30/5.45/6pm and then something similar once more after 7pm. So you're not locked to early or late but you do need to book if a specific time is wanted. Good idea to book for first night when get on board and then it is possible to book each night for following eve, if wished. They try to stagger numbers at each time slot. The whole process can be great or a total failure.

But can't be booked till on board.

I strongly use your friend to book for dinner reasonably soon after they board, particularly if they want an early time slot.