Miracle 5 Day from San Diego

msnat

I just booked on the Miracle- 5 day RT San Diego that is in Cabo 2 days. Jan 2020 - My question is,when in a port 2 days is there a curfew when you have to get back on board the first day?

I just booked on the Miracle- 5 day RT San Diego that is in Cabo 2 days. Jan 2020 - My question is,when in a port 2 days is there a curfew when you have to get back on board the first day?

There is a sail away time. If you choose to overnight in town you could be stuck there. The ship does not dock there, it is anchored to the seabed of the harbor and you go ashore in small tender boats. At dusk the ship leaves the harbor and sails in the Pacific until the next morning. If the weather turns or winds are high enough to prevent the ship entering the harbor you are on your own. If you chance it take your passport with you so you can fly back to Long Beach.

Edited by sanmarcosman

Thats right...I should know that Cabo is tender port since been there 3 times and last time was last February...LOL ...ok...what you say makes total sense...would be an idiot to not make sure Im back on before it heads out the first night lol thanks! :)

Thats right...I should know that Cabo is tender port since been there 3 times and last time was last February...LOL ...ok...what you say makes total sense...would be an idiot to not make sure Im back on before it heads out the first night lol thanks! :)

Ha, ok. People say they get a room there for the night and party but I wouldn't take the chance.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same cruise booked for January 2020, (yes, 2020!). It was such a great price that I couldn't pass it up. I did this same cruise on the Spirit in 2011(also, from San Diego). I have fond memories of that cruise in 2011 and even have a ship on a stick in my home office(trivia prize) along with a coconut monkey. My husband and I have fun on every cruise we have been on and can't wait to do this again. The Spirit cruise was the same with two days in Cabo. We got off the ship the first day and then again the second day. There is plenty do to in Cabo without even having an excursion.