Noordam Daily Activity Schedules

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone!

I sailed on the Noordam to Alaska August 20-27, 2017, on a Southbound Alaska Cruise. I saved all of the “When and Wheres” (HAL’s Daily Activity Schedule) and will be posting them in this thread for anyone interested. Once I have them posted on my Wordpress, I’ll be posting the link to them in here.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

Thank you so much for all the information!

Do you also have the daily menus from main dining room?

Here are the Noordam daily menus for 2017 Alaska (MDR, Lido Market, Late Snacks):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-7-day-alaska-2017-menus/

The above menus are only for the 2017 season and should change for the 2018 Alaska season.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are the Noordam daily menus for 2017 Alaska (MDR, Lido Market, Late Snacks):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-7-day-alaska-2017-menus/

The above menus are only for the 2017 season and should change for the 2018 Alaska season.

Yeah thank you so much, also for the daily schedules!

The Alaska menus are slightly different to them I have had on Koningsdam in Norway, but the menus per season seem to be the same ones...

During the sea days there's "Classic Tea Time" - have you been there?

I really like tea times, and I went on Koningsdam - there it was "High Dance Tea". Seems on Noordam they did something different. Maybe you know what it was... :)

• 4 weeks later...
What's the condition of the ship? Hearing it's really old and needs to be refurbished. I am just wondering how much that will be a factor in enjoying an Alaska cruise in July.

I LOVED the Noordam! It’s now one of my favorite ships I’ve sailed on. I’ll attach a link to my video blogs from my Alaska cruise from August and you can see for yourself how wonderful the ship is!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums