Moving deposit

Nan_Sea

We may have to change our cruising plans and this will be our first time moving the deposit which was made while onboard last year. Do I simply call Celebrity and have them move it to a future cruise? Is there anything I need to know about the procedure in advance. Can it be moved multiple times? Since the website is a nightmare I decided this was the place to ask questions. Thank you in advance.

As long as it was a refundable deposit, you'll have no problem. If it was non refundable, then it will cost you $100.00 pp each time you move it.

I am looking at the booking confirmation and do not see anything that tells me if it is refundable or not. Guess I will need to call Celebrity. Thank you for the info.

You want to be sure to MOVE the reservation...not cancel it and book another cruise. If you MOVE it, the "book on-board" OBC will stay with the booking ($100-$250). If you cancel and rebook, you will lose that extra OBC. Make sure you make that clear to the agent when you speak to them...you want to keep the same booking number for the new cruise.

You want to be sure to MOVE the reservation...not cancel it and book another cruise. If you MOVE it, the "book on-board" OBC will stay with the booking ($100-$250). If you cancel and rebook, you will lose that extra OBC. Make sure you make that clear to the agent when you speak to them...you want to keep the same booking number for the new cruise.

Agree. Make your planed move specifically known. We had to delay a cruise that was booked onboard for a year - moved to the same cruise a year later, with no problems. In the middle of all the 'action' was our TA who made sure everything was done correctly!