MSC Kept me on hold for over an hour!

asctony

I received an email from MSC on our upcoming cruise on the Seaside offering discounts for certain packages. I call the 877 665-4655 number and was kept on hold over an hour. I finally gave up.

I have never been on a phone with any other cruise line for that length of time.

Apparently they may have 1 person who answers the phone. Would I waste my time trying to call them again? NOOOOOO!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got that beat. I called and got thru in 5 minutes and asked some questions about updating the "drinks on us" package. They don't show it on the Beverage Comparison chart.

So my husband called back yesrday and was on hold for 1 hour and 20 minutes!! He finally hung up and called back again about 4:30 PM EST. Got thru in about 10 minutes and we completed the upgrade

This is beyond crazy. Called yesterday and was on hold for an hour before promptly cutoff. Called today and went through the same waiting routine until I finally gave up after 60 minutes. This is simply not the way to do business.

Yep. I've called several times and given up after about 45 minutes each time.

I've had better, if weird, luck via email. I emailed the existing reservations address about all 4 of our birthdates being wrong, and it was resolved in about 15 minutes (although they never responded to the email, which I thought was strange. Why not tell the customer expressly that you helped them out?). I've emailed two other times about a different issue and never got a response.

I called my TA to make a change in my booking today. She had to call MSC for me and we were in a holding pattern for over an hour. She explained that they are growing fast. They are moving to a new computer system and hiring a bunch of new people. She said that things have been pretty bumpy in getting through to them for the past couple of weeks. However, she thinks it will pay off in the long run.

Excellent experience ...again !

I called MSC USA this morning at 9:00am sharp and was connected to the Voyagers Club customer support desk. I waited less than 10 seconds (!) , not even enough time to sip on my coffee. Jennifer answered and we had a very pleasant conversation. Jennifer fixed a small problem in one of my reservations while she had me on the phone. Big THANK YOU to Jennifer and to MSC :)

Excellent experience ...again !

I called MSC USA this morning at 9:00am sharp and was connected to the Voyagers Club customer support desk. I waited less than 10 seconds (!) , not even enough time to sip on my coffee. Jennifer answered and we had a very pleasant conversation. Jennifer fixed a small problem in one of my reservations while she had me on the phone. Big THANK YOU to Jennifer and to MSC :)

WOW, you lucked out. Try calling again and see if you get through in 10 seconds. Wish you luck.