"No Diet" Liquid Protein?

skiiergirl

Has anyone tried "No Diet" liquid protein? I have been hearing an ad for it on my local radio station. It states you drink 5 oz before bed at night and have amazing weight loss....without dieting and exercise. While I don't believe anything will make you lose weight without diet and exercise....I am still curious if anyone has tried it and if so what type results you had...and any side effects?

Have never heard of this one, and I have tried so many diets. The only thing that works for me is Weight Watchers. I am never hungry and really exercise very little. I have learned that "slow and steady" really does win the race. Good luck!!

One of our local DJ's is promoting this also saying she has lost 83 pounds using it. She says you take one tablespoon just before bed. I haven't seen any before and after pics of her so can't really say if she is telling the truth or not.

Sounds like a scam to me. The main ingredient is collagen hydrolysate (marine derived from tuna)

supposedly it works because it gives you "3 grams of Protein per dose. The exact amount the body needs to burn fat."

Utter nonsense. If you eat dinner with meat, you have protein, that probably is taking hours to digest, so adding a small amount (3) grams isn't going to do squat.

Placebo

Archived