Car rental drop off.

luvinacruise

We are cruising on the Bliss May 10 to LA. There are no cruise busses in May to ports. We thinking of renting car and driving he day before. Does anyone know if you can drop off rental car at hotel with shuttle to port next day? Any info would be appreciated. Thank You.

We are cruising on the Bliss May 10 to LA. There are no cruise busses in May to ports. We thinking of renting car and driving he day before. Does anyone know if you can drop off rental car at hotel with shuttle to port next day? Any info would be appreciated. Thank You.

Seems like that would be a question to ask your rental car company.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi:

We are doing the same thing (driving down to Miami the night before) staying at a hotel and the next morning going on the "BLISS".

We are staying at the HYATT HOUSE - Miami Airport. We plan on dropping everyone but the driver (me of course) and the luggage at the cruise terminal then taking the rental van (there are 4 of us) back to the rental car company (BUDGET/downtown location I think) and then either taking their shuttle to the cruise ship or catch an UBER or a taxi.

I am not aware of many, if any at all where the hotel allows you to drop off the rental car there and then they give you a shuttle to the cruise terminal.

I would need more information to better answer your question.

KJM:cool: