Q on Chacchoben Ruins Tour with Native choice

Wordell1

We are booked on the AM tour with Native Choice (9am). Does anyone know what time we will arrive back at the port? I know it says 4 hrs but I am hoping for some actual reports.

I am hoping to still get some beach time in. Would there still be time to get over to Blue Kay or another beach?

We are booked on the AM tour with Native Choice (9am). Does anyone know what time we will arrive back at the port? I know it says 4 hrs but I am hoping for some actual reports.

I am hoping to still get some beach time in. Would there still be time to get over to Blue Kay or another beach?

We are booked on a 9 am tour just like you in April. As I don't know what exact time we will be back I did email Native Choice about dropping us off at Tropicante. They said it would be no problem to do so. I emailed Tropicante and they reserved a spot for us. It will be only a few hours but we plan on eating lunch and maybe getting a massage and some time in the ocean.

Native Choice trip was 4 hours. I also requested to be dropped at a beach club but it did not happen. My wife did get dropped off near taxis as it was only a 2 dollar ride to the beach from that drop off spot. The tour had a large group so I understand why they did not drop us off at the beach. Maybe with a smaller crowd they do. Native Choice was excellent, reported my wife. I was stuck on ship with my son and his stomach issues. Luckily it was too much alcohol over three days and not the dreaded ship nausea stuff:). After they got dropped off I met my other son and grabbed a cab to the beach. You can do it all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually sitting on the beach at Tropicante as I'm writing this. Native Choice did drop us off at about 1pm.

The Native Choice tour was really well done and Tropicante is as good as advertised. The Native Choice guide said that it was one of the few places that has good ethics and doesn't take advantage of tourists.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

I'm actually sitting on the beach at Tropicante as I'm writing this. Native Choice did drop us off at about 1pm.

The Native Choice tour was really well done and Tropicante is as good as advertised. The Native Choice guide said that it was one of the few places that has good ethics and doesn't take advantage of tourists.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the report, much appreciated. Glad we chose to do these two things for our first visit in 2 months.