Trio package

H3one6B

It isn't under our options for our May cruise either. I can only do the Butcher's cut chef's table, a 3 night of the Asian, Teppanyaki (Basically a three night Asian one), and the Seafood fest at Ocean Cay. We don't have the normal Butcher's Cut, the French option or the Teppanyaki. I hadn't called yet to see if they could be added.

I was trying to show them to my mom but they aren't there anymore as available options.

This is also missing from the option list on our cruise departing on the 31st March 2018.

I rang MSC today and they told me they would check to see if it available for my dates as it is no longer available for some and is for others. Then he said It is available but it is now $89 per person (rather than the $65 it was before) and there has been issues with the website. He then explained that I can not book it through him as I needed to go through the travel agent I booked the cruise through. (I however was able to book drink packages, internet packages and excursions through their website today, without any issues)

I will have to, I suppose, contact the travel agent and see if they can arrange this for us. (I am disappointed that it appears I have missed the chance to get it for $65 per person now.