Can't view reservation on website

scdreamer

I would like to look at my reservation - we have a guarantee for a cruise in June and I think that's the best way to see if a cabin has been assigned (I know it's still early) - for the last four days I have been trying to view my reservation on the Celebrity website, but it always comes up with a red message saying the website is under temporary maintenance. I am able to sign in and bring up the basic itinerary and date info, but not the specifics.

Is there any other way to see the details of one's reservation?

Mine has been like that as well.

I cant view my reservation for 2016 its keeps telling me my loyalty number is incorrect, but i can see my other cruises.

As far as i'm aware there is no other way to view reservations.

Mine has been like that as well.

I cant view my reservation for 2016 its keeps telling me my loyalty number is incorrect, but i can see my other cruises.

As far as i'm aware there is no other way to view reservations.

If it doesn't work with CC log in try "Already booked" and "Manage my reservation". Also try with an other browser than IE.

The web site has gone out of control and so has Celebritys IT department. :eek:

That has happened to me.

My Celebrity

My Reservations

In small blue leters on the same line as "My Reservations" "Don't see my Reservation" Add Here.

Just click the Add Here and put in your name and booking number, click and it will appear on the next page. And you are done.

That has happened to me.

My Celebrity

My Reservations

In small blue leters on the same line as "My Reservations" "Don't see my Reservation" Add Here.

Just click the Add Here and put in your name and booking number, click and it will appear on the next page. And you are done.

But I can see the reservation - at least the part where the date and name of the itinerary are. When I go to the manage my reservation drop-down and click on view reservation, that's when I get the red lettered message that says the access is not working because of maintenance. Five days now - very frustrating. I don't understand why they can't get their IT together. It's not rocket science, and seems to be an ongoing source of frustration for passengers and POTENTIAL customers.

Do you see that, Celebrity???? POTENTIAL customers, who will end up somewhere else because they can't get anywhere on the Celebrity website! That translates to LOST revenue.

Doesn't anyone at Celebrity care about this?

Grrrrrr

I would like to look at my reservation - we have a guarantee for a cruise in June and I think that's the best way to see if a cabin has been assigned (I know it's still early) - for the last four days I have been trying to view my reservation on the Celebrity website, but it always comes up with a red message saying the website is under temporary maintenance. I am able to sign in and bring up the basic itinerary and date info, but not the specifics.

Is there any other way to see the details of one's reservation?

But I can see the reservation - at least the part where the date and name of the itinerary are. When I go to the manage my reservation drop-down and click on view reservation, that's when I get the red lettered message that says the access is not working because of maintenance. Five days now - very frustrating. I don't understand why they can't get their IT together. It's not rocket science, and seems to be an ongoing source of frustration for passengers and POTENTIAL customers.

Do you see that, Celebrity???? POTENTIAL customers, who will end up somewhere else because they can't get anywhere on the Celebrity website! That translates to LOST revenue.

Doesn't anyone at Celebrity care about this?

Grrrrrr

When was the last time you were able to manage the reservation?

Do you have a Jr. Or suffix in your name?

I had exactly the same problem and got the following advice from a CSR:

- Logout from my Celebrity

- Click on "Already booked" and proceed to "Online check-in"

- Fill your info there and click "Continue"

- Look for "view reservation" button and click on it to view your reservation