Tried the dinning email and failed

Has anyone else tried the email address for the dinning request that was posted a week or so back? They posted that they emailed them and had a responce by the next day. I tried twice and no responce. I requested a table for two for our cruise in December.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had better luck.

Thanks

Just a guess here, but if the email was posted here on the boards I would make a bet that they have been getting hundreds of emails requesting dining arrangements and they either are still backed up in working through them, or are going to ignore them and just do the regular dining assignments without recognizing any requests as usual.

What is dinning?

A loud noise. Perhaps the OP is attempting to arrange a tour of the engine room? :confused:

This can be found on Cruise Critic's guidelines. Lets all play nice. Spelling and Grammar Errors It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

This can be found on Cruise Critic's guidelines. Lets all play nice. Spelling and Grammar Errors It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Yes, you're right. We should all play nice.

However ... some of the spelling errors make the questions unintelligible. For example, there is currently a post out there (not on the RCCI boards) asking if we are afraid of rouge waves. Makes no sense whatsoever.

It's the same crowd over and over. No wonder folks hesitate to post on this site.

I tried it and got a response in 2 days. It was very standard...we will try...can't guarantee...blah, blah, blah.

Would someone mind posting the email address again? The one I tried emailed me back and said I would have to call reservations to make a change or request. Our friends, who are going with us, are assigned late seating and we have early seating. I linked their reservation to mine and asked that we all be assigned the same seating (preferably early) but we did not care what size table. I actually prefer a large table and enjoy meeting new friends.... Thanks in advance.

Are you using the right address: rcldining@rccl.com.

I've emailed them on a number of occasions and they've always responded within a few days. Not sure why they should be backed up with hundreds of emails. The address has hardly been a closely guarded secret. I emailed the main Royal Caribbean website prior to my cruise in Summer 2007 and they gave me the above email address for any dining queries.

Archived