Tomato Juice

george35

If you must have it that bad I would suggest you take some with you so you can be sure to have your morning must haves... The waiters will bring you ice for what you bring if you need it cold. My wife has must haves which we carry with us just in case there is none available on board or when she wants it.

Sorry but I must have my tomato juice in the morning ( or V-8 ) I have the classic Pkg. is that available in the dinning room for breakfast??

They have a small bottles of tomato juice in every bar on the ship and they are included in a drink package. Just grab one or two on the way to the dinning room (quicker than ordering from a restaurant waiter).

Yes, they have it in the MDR. In the buffet you have to ask and they will go get you some. WARNING, however, they will bring it to you in the tiniest of little glasses so if you want more than 4 ounces either ask for a large, or several of the small.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, they have it in the MDR. In the buffet you have to ask and they will go get you some. WARNING, however, they will bring it to you in the tiniest of little glasses so if you want more than 4 ounces either ask for a large, or several of the small.

thanks for that very handy bit of advice. I also am a tomato juice person with breakfast and if they brought me a thimble full of it I would be very disappointed. Know now to ask for a large glass or several regulars.

Cheers

Len