Carnival Miracle Deck 8 Balcony or Deck 7 Extended Balcony?

Animalgirl27

We are booked on the Carnival Miracle and currently have room 8112 (forward). We noticed that the price has decreased and are interested in possibly upgrading to an extended balcony mid-ship on deck 7 as this category is now the same price as what we paid. Is doing this switch a no brainier? Is there a reason not to do it?

Also, we booked this cruise under the "EXCLUSIVE LAST MINUTE VIFP CLUB OFFER". I can't find anything that mentions if we can switch rooms or get OBC. If anyone knows, please let me know.

We are booked on the Carnival Miracle and currently have room 8112 (forward). We noticed that the price has decreased and are interested in possibly upgrading to an extended balcony mid-ship on deck 7 as this category is now the same price as what we paid. Is doing this switch a no brainier? Is there a reason not to do it?

Also, we booked this cruise under the "EXCLUSIVE LAST MINUTE VIFP CLUB OFFER". I can't find anything that mentions if we can switch rooms or get OBC. If anyone knows, please let me know.

I originally booked inside 4k room with French doors obstructed view deck 4 then changed to obstucted view balcony deck 5 for like $100..sure why not right.. well I got an email today for an upgrade to extended balcony deck 7.. I jumped on it.. why? Because the cheapest I have found for the offered room/category is for $860 a person and we got it a lot cheaper then that.... so it was a no brainer for us to change from deck 5 reg balcony to deck 7 extended balcony...

I would do it.. deck 7 has rooms above and below you so it would be quiter the deck 8..

Just my thoughts

I like being on 7. We have the extended balcony on the April 7 sailing. Deck 7 has cabins above and below so you don’t have the potential for Lido noise on Deck 8. It’s our preference, but it’s only our preference, not necessarily the same as others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many of you? I just got off the Miracle on the Feb 17 sailing. We had a deck 7 ext balcony for a room of 4 people. If it was only two of us, I wouldn't pay the upgrade but with more than two, it makes sense.

It's just two of us.

We just got off the miracle last month. We had an extended balcony on deck 7 and I’m glad we did.

Others are right too that it would be good as well to move down a deck to eliminate noise from the Lido deck on 9.

If it’s the same price, I’d switch if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums