Booking Behind the Scenes tour on Breeze?

crzycick

Information on Carnival’s website says to book this tour once on the ship. I just read a review from the Breeze where a man tried to to do that when boarding and he was told it was sold out because you’re supposed to book it online. Someone in our group is very excited for this tour so I’m trying to find out what he needs to do.

Going to the excursion desk as soon as we get on the ship is the first thing we do to book this tour. We have gone on it on the Fantasy and the Sunshine. Excellent both times. I had to reduce it from 5 to 3 on the Sunshine, and by 4 pm it was fully booked.

They do two groups of 16 for this tour now. It has not been a problem for us to book it in the past. Just make sure you go to the excursion desk the first day. If they are not open, it can also be booked at GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I may be the person that you are referring to when talking about booking on the ship. I had a feeling afterwards that the guy didn't know what he was talking about because he had to call someone and ask about it. I just never followed up on it. I hope that it works better for you.

The Breeze is the only ship I couldn't go on the Behind the Scenes tour. We went straight to the excursion desk after boarding and it was already full with a 10 person waitlist.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Haven't sailed the Breeze but my understanding is if they fill up they will add another tour. Why not, it makes perfect sense.