Breakfast cereals

Nang

Weetbix have been available on most of our cruises. They are not with the rest of the cereals. Usually in a box still with tongs to retrieve them. Just ask the Lido staff. I did not use them because of the self service tongs and the risk of Noro.

Thanks folks. Our daughter is planning to take Vegemite and I'll suggest she considers taking a packet of weetbix which would likely get the grand daughter through the cruise (alternating with toast and vegemite). I would point out our kids (including the daughter) were used to having a range of foods and little or no choice in what they got to eat. Times have changed. (by the way we are cruising around the med)

Thanks folks. Our daughter is planning to take Vegemite and I'll suggest she considers taking a packet of weetbix which would likely get the grand daughter through the cruise (alternating with toast and vegemite). I would point out our kids (including the daughter) were used to having a range of foods and little or no choice in what they got to eat. Times have changed. (by the way we are cruising around the med)

Hope you all have a wonderful cruise.