Bingo on the JADE

gracef

Anyone know what bingo is like in the Jade? Cost to play and prize amounts? On other Ncl ships cost vs. prizes was terrible. Not worth playing.

Hi,

Don't remember the prices on the TA last year, but friends compared it to epic year before very expensive & so not worth it.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am assuming its the same price on all NCL ships.

evie:cool::eek:

Exactly the same on Jade.

However, from what I can remember of the inordinate number of times the announcement "iiiiiiiiiiiiit's Bingo Tiiiiiime" woke me up from my Tequila fueled, blissful slumber on the sun deck... it's bloody popular!

However, from what I can remember of the inordinate number of times the announcement "iiiiiiiiiiiiit's Bingo Tiiiiiime" woke me up from my Tequila fueled, blissful slumber on the sun deck... it's bloody popular!

Hahahahaha!!!!!:'):'):'):') We were just on the Jade in October and felt the same way (however not tequila but Russian standard vodka for DH)!

And yes, same cost and same prizes! Not worth wasting my time in the sun on it. Plus, the money I save by not playing it, I can use to experience things in port like snorkeling, eating local foods, etc.

In my opinion another big waste of money is Deal or No Deal, unless you are the lucky one to be called up on stage. Then you actually have a chance to win some money (actually onboard credit). I did buy into this game one time which is how I came to realize there was almost no chance of winning anything of real value.

Deal or No Deal does have some entertainment value so If I'm looking for something to do on a sea day I might go just to watch.