3rd/4th person???

ACoupleAtSea

Yes, in fact we are taking our two grandsons on an Alaska Cruise in June, only had to pay the port fees. I found a list of the cruises on the HAL website, on the section where they talk about Mariner Benefits. Our HAL PCC didn't even know the list existed. Go to "My Account", then along the left side you'll see "Benefits". That takes you to a list of all the benefits for each level. Go down to 4 Star, the last line and click on the link that says "select sailings". That brings up the list for all the free and 50% offers for 3rd and 4th guests.

Edited by Hhagatha
Added info

Yes, in fact we are taking our two grandsons on an Alaska Cruise in June, only had to pay the port fees. I found a list of the cruises on the HAL website, on the section where they talk about Mariner Benefits. Our HAL PCC didn't even know the list existed. Go to "My Account", then along the left side you'll see "Benefits". That takes you to a list of all the benefits for each level. Go down to 4 Star, the last line and click on the link that says "select sailings". That brings up the list for all the free and 50% offers for 3rd and 4th guests.

Direct link:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/Mariner_3rd_4th_2018-2019_US.PDF

Yes, our boys are free on a Baltic cruise this summer. I'm just paying port fees (which decreased after deposit made!). Now we have never had one room and I'm sure it's going to be awful in some sense but I am doing it because the Baltics are port heavy and it literally is saving us thousands of dollars!!

I just checked the attachment, our July 21 cruise wasn't listed but we got 3rd and 4th free.

Most of the itineraries in the list were from 2017 which have all been completed. I am aware there are other 2018 itineraries that offer 3rd/4th passenger free (and you don't need to be a 4☆ Mariner). I just need to check them individually.

Most of the itineraries in the list were from 2017 which have all been completed. I am aware there are other 2018 itineraries that offer 3rd/4th passenger free (and you don't need to be a 4☆ Mariner). I just need to check them individually.

if you check the link I have posted, you will find the 2018/2019 schedule for the 3rd/4th person!

Yes, our boys are free on a Baltic cruise this summer. I'm just paying port fees (which decreased after deposit made!). Now we have never had one room and I'm sure it's going to be awful in some sense but I am doing it because the Baltics are port heavy and it literally is saving us thousands of dollars!!

I just checked the attachment, our July 21 cruise wasn't listed but we got 3rd and 4th free.

I think this is a mariner offer only, yet other 3rd and 4th passenger free offers are hidden throughout the site. I booked 3 persons with the View & Veranda offer, paying for all passengers. When it ended, it appeared as though there was no price change, yet I double-checked by going through the booking process. Low and behold that 3rd passenger was now free. I refared and saved $1,100.

I have had 4 to a room for the Baltic — you are so busy the room is barely used! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums