studio cabin question

tomballcruiser

Booked on Bliss for June 23rd RT Seattle...we have a balcony and mom will have a studio. Anyone have experience with studio cabins on the other NCL ships? Doesn't look like there is much storage. Would love to hear your your thoughts...good or bad about studio experience. Thanks!

I had a studio on Breakaway. I found that leaving most stuff under the bed in the suitcase worked just fine for me.

The best thing was that the hall was extremely quiet, and there were always refreshments in the lounge just a few yards away.

It was much nicer than most of the interior rooms that I've had.

David

I found there to be more than adequate storage for one person. One thing to be aware of is there is a lot of shelf space and no drawer space. I was glad I had purchased a few packing cubes after reading about them on here, as they were useful for keeping small items tidy. I also kept some things in my suitcase under the bed.

I had a studio on the Breakaway. Plenty of room for everything. Closet is large and I personally didn't need to use my (one) suitcase as additional storage.

Completely agree with this and with the suggestion to bring cubes or bins to substitute for drawers.