It can't be because I ate such and such

Or because I didn't exercise much

Or the lack of water.. I didn't drink

No it's because the week did shrink

You that had a loss we're kissing

You found the three days missing

Good morning!

Belle ~ Loved the poem, as usual. ;)

Daniel ~ Keep trying. The pounds will start to come off soon.

I lost one pound this week, which was really surprising. I have one pound until goal. I am excited because I haven't been this weight since my 20's.

Good luck everyone! :)

Good Morning All.

Thanks for the poem Belle ... love my Thursday mornings to start out with your words!

Sheila, congrats on getting so close to your goal .... its amazing!

Daniel ... no gain should still make you feel good. Perhaps next week!!

This week is a good week, I'm hoping that I've changed my WOE enough to make a difference. I am down 1.8# (for a total of 50.8#) I have 5.4# to get to my original goal and 15.4# to my new goal. I'm still trying to get to goal by 5/22 (but if it takes longer that is ok).

I've picked up the exercise, I will always hate my arms (although I now have a little muscle, still too much "hangy stuff"!!!) I also can't seem to get rid of the "mushroom top" .... anyone have any ideas? (besides surgery!!!).

Have a great day all. Jan

Hi All,

I'm down 0.5lbs this week - a little less than I wanted, but it is a move in the right direction. I'm surprised that I got a loss at all - Calleigh is teething and it is wreaking havoc with our sleep! And being tired really messes with my metabolism and motivation to work out! Here's hoping that those teeth cut soon...

Jan - I don't have any advice for you as it sounds like you are on the right track! I just had to mention that I read the post last week about the bra shop - fabulous!!! I love feel good stories like that! I'm sure that will keep you motivated toward your goal!

Can you believe it's Thursday again

When did it happen..didn't the week just begin

How does Thursday come so fast

Why doesn't the week last

Seems like it's only a four day week

The three other days I seek

I know if the week was really seven days

There would be more pounds away

It can't be because I ate such and such

Or because I didn't exercise much

Or the lack of water.. I didn't drink

No it's because the week did shrink

You that had a loss we're kissing

You found the three days missing

HI all

this is my first time to post on this thread. FIrst time I've seen it. So this a.m. I weigh 150 so I am down 24.8 lbs from when I joined WW.:D

I leave in 8 days for my cruise (18 days TA) and I can happily report that all of my clothes fit well and there is even a little room for the inevitable bloat :eek: i get from the sea air and different diet than home (I eat organic and very healthily when I am fixing my own meals)

Now if I could just kill my carb addiction, I'd be on my way to being the picture of perfect health.... :) :) :)

Good Morning All,

Congrats Sheila on almost goal.

Welcome to Mybagsarepacked, love that screen name. 150 is where I'm trying to get to. I'm only 8 lbs. away but a struggle none the less.

I gained this week, 1.5 lbs. Pooey. I was down 7 lbs. total since Jan. So I'm still down 5 lbs. Want to lose 8 more before April 25th.

We did a wine/food event and went out for a bad dinner on Tuesday night. I knew those 2 things would come back and bite me.

Good luck to all this week.

Good Morning All,

Congrats Sheila on almost goal.

Welcome to Mybagsarepacked, love that screen name. 150 is where I'm trying to get to. I'm only 8 lbs. away but a struggle none the less.

I gained this week, 1.5 lbs. Pooey. I was down 7 lbs. total since Jan. So I'm still down 5 lbs. Want to lose 8 more before April 25th.

We did a wine/food event and went out for a bad dinner on Tuesday night. I knew those 2 things would come back and bite me.

Good luck to all this week.

Hi there, thanks for the welcome! I know you can make your goal. Your comment about your wine/food event and a dinner out reminded me of my WW mantra (one week our assignment was that we all had to come up with a motivational saying on days when we had a set back)

Mine was "You may have lost this particular battle today, but you haven't lost the war!"

Hi everyone. I am loosing right along with all of you. We leave on Oct 18 on Carnival Liberty. I am trying to loose as much as possible before then. I started my loss weighing in at 318. Yesterday, I lost 3.8 lbs for a total of 13.1 lbs lost. I now weigh in at 304.9 lbs.

Congrats to everyone who lost this week. For everyone else, keep up the hard work. You can do it.

Congrats to everyone who lost this week.

Those who did not will do better next week,

I just KNOW it.

My weigh in at WW tonight was quite a surprise.

2 lbs. for a total of 11 lbs, felt that I has lost but did not think it was

that much.

I`m happy.

Welcome to our new poster and know you come to the right place for encourgement.

A nice bunch of people post here.

Belle, I liked you poem, always do.

Wierdeyes, I still what to know where you are located in Alabama?

Archived