OUR KONINGSDAM JAN.24-Feb.3, 2018 YOUTUBE VIDEO

Great video. Was the first snorkel Half Moon? Ship tour? I've never found fish there would love to see what you saw.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Yes...that was Half Moon Cay. I was a bit surprised and pleased that there was that much to see as well. I am glad you liked the video. You should see the video I shot in Curacao on the January 14 to 24, 2018 cruise. TURTLES! TURTLES! and more TURTLES! as well as huge schools of silvery scads. Here is the link:

If you just want to watch the Curacao section, fast forward to just a few seconds less than 18 minutes into the video. I hope you enjoy it.

Both videos are great. Where did you go in Curacao? I went to Sea aquarium beach and there were not many fish.

As a job, I am an underwater photographer, so i have dived and photographed most of the Caribbean islands. I rarely dive when on cruises as my wife does not dive. She will snorkel, though, and i take her to the best places with the fewest people! In Curacao, we went to Playa Grandi with my friend and dive buddy Mark Brown. He owns Twin Divers in Curacao. Playa Grandi is an amazing place to dive or snorkel. There are always huge schools of fish...and I mean HUGE schools ....and dozens of turtles. One of my favorite dive sites in the world!

As a job, I am an underwater photographer, so i have dived and photographed most of the Caribbean islands. I rarely dive when on cruises as my wife does not dive. She will snorkel, though, and i take her to the best places with the fewest people! In Curacao, we went to Playa Grandi with my friend and dive buddy Mark Brown. He owns Twin Divers in Curacao. Playa Grandi is an amazing place to dive or snorkel. There are always huge schools of fish...and I mean HUGE schools ....and dozens of turtles. One of my favorite dive sites in the world!

Thank you so much. I'll try it next time. Having watched both videos I feel I would recognize you and your gorgeous wife anywhere. Not much diving up here in Canada!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much. I'll try it next time. Having watched both videos I feel I would recognize you and your gorgeous wife anywhere. Not much diving up here in Canada!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app[/quote

]SHE gets recognized on ships all the time. Me? Not so much. People stop her or come up to her in hallways, in the MDR, on elevators, in the lounges and tell her how much they enjoyed HER videos!!! I never get any credit.