Balconies on Koningsdam/Niew Statendam - same size on all decks???

Do they all seem to be the same size/depth on all decks, except for the few obvious exceptions, of course... I do see that there are some balconies that are extended, for the obvious design reasons. Do some decks have slightly deeper balconies at all?

I am looking at a balcony mid-forward on Beethoven, or mid-forward on Navigation

I don't know what exactly is above the Navigation, should all be 'spa'.

I might be concerned about noise from the theater on Beethoven.

We were recently in cabin 4020 forward. The balcony was huge! Cabin was standard size, but honestly you could fit ten people on the balcony. The only drawback is that the railing was steel and not plexiglass.....certainly not an issue for us. Yes, there was some noise from the lounge, specifically when BB King's band was playing. However, they were done usually by 11 pm so not a big deal unless you go to bed early. Would choose this cabin again in a heartbeat!

Thanks!

I seem to remember comments, maybe on other ships, that some decks have deeper balconies than other decks.

I am also seeing that the overhang/cover on the Navigation decks leave the bump out Vista Suites UN-covered.

We are wondering about these kinds of details, since we are looking at a cabin on Navigation.

Thanks!

I seem to remember comments, maybe on other ships, that some decks have deeper balconies than other decks.

I am also seeing that the overhang/cover on the Navigation decks leave the bump out Vista Suites UN-covered.

We are wondering about these kinds of details, since we are looking at a cabin on Navigation.

We've sailed many times on Navigation deck on other HAL ships. Love the location, just one flight up to Lido. Sorry, we have not been in a cabin on this deck on Koningsdam.