Yes or NO to upgrade? Regal Princess

luv-my-kids

So confused. They are wanting to move us from Deluxe balcony obstructed view E 406 ( 8th floor) to a M 201 Deluxe balcony (15th floor). The E 406 is a larger balcony and the obstruction doesn't look that bad to me. On hold with them now. SO.....confused.

So confused. They are wanting to move us from Deluxe balcony obstructed view E 406 ( 8th floor) to a M 201 Deluxe balcony (15th floor). The E 406 is a larger balcony and the obstruction doesn't look that bad to me. On hold with them now. SO.....confused.

If you are happy with your cabin, keep it.

We were on Marina deck when we cruised on the Royal. It was nice to be close to the Retreat pool, but it was a lot of walking to get to dinner, the piazza and the bellini bar. :)

You'd be giving up the bigger balcony on E406 too.

I'd stick to what you have now, but only you know what's best for you.

M201 is forward of the forward lifts, in a spot where the hallway zig-zags, next to a fire door with its raised threshold.

I would absolutely keep that midship cabin with its slightly curved balcony, no matter the obstruction.

M201 is forward of the forward lifts, in a spot where the hallway zig-zags, next to a fire door with its raised threshold.

I would absolutely keep that midship cabin with its slightly curved balcony, no matter the obstruction.

Thanks for the fast answer. I am on hold with them now ( I am going with your advice) . I told them I want to keep what I have. They said it may be too late. I received their email about an hour ago.

Thanks for the fast answer. I am on hold with them now ( I am going with your advice) . I told them I want to keep what I have. They said it may be too late. I received their email about an hour ago.

Ekk!!! :eek: Let us know how it turns out!

Ekk!!! :eek: Let us know how it turns out!

After over an hour on the phone with Princess we received our original room back. They also marked our booking as no upgrade. :)

Thanks for the help everyone.

Edited by luv-my-kids

After over an hour on the phone with Princess we received our original room back. They also marked our booking as no upgrade. :)

Thanks for the help everyone.

Whew!! Glad it worked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk