Carnival Breeze makes emergency stop today in Cozumel

4x4TX

We didn’t dock it didn’t look like to me but dropped off a passenger to one of the blue and yellow boats here..now heading for Montego Bay..kind of surprised they didn’t just reverse order. I didn’t hear what the issue was but prayers to the passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn’t dock it didn’t look like to me but dropped off a passenger to one of the blue and yellow boats here..now heading for Montego Bay..kind of surprised they didn’t just reverse order. I didn’t hear what the issue was but prayers to the passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ships have docking procedures for certain days. You just cant pull up and park :D other than for emergencies .

Same thing happened when we on the Magic a few years ago. We had left Galveston the day before on are way to Roatan, Early that morning I knew something was wrong as I could see Cancan port side as we sailed past. We watched the morning show on the TV and the cruise director mentioned that they were going to make a special announcement in the next hour. The announcement said someone was really ill and needed to be disembarked on the a hospital ship in Cozumel A day or two later I talked to one of the family member who told me that they had a massive heart attack. So on that cruise we visited Cozumel twice and even with the diversion we still arrived in Roatan on schedule