Carnival Pride Cruise Review - May 13th-20th

Thanks for the detailed review! Day 2 part 2 is only showing the pictures and not the text for me. Looking forward to reading more...

Sorry, I don't know what got messed up for that post as it has all the same settings as my other posts. I changed the font color so at least the text is readable now. Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry, I don't know what got messed up for that post as it has all the same settings as my other posts. I changed the font color so at least the text is readable now. Thanks for letting me know!

your blog is awesome. very informative. one question- clue is it worth playing or does it take up too much time?

your blog is awesome. very informative. one question- clue is it worth playing or does it take up too much time?

It doesn't take up too much time at all. The game is designed to make figuring out the murderer as easy as can be if you've gone to each clue reveal. The reveals are often just the first couple minutes of some other event so once you get the clue you can go about doing whatever else you wanted to do. It was fun discussing our theories during the week with each other. The only time we ever had to choose Clue over something else was because the cruise director rambled on too long and then they ended up setting up the clue we'd already been given and had to run back and find the right cards.

so 3 days are showing up on the blog is that right? love what I have read so far.

Are you seeing the last 3 days or the 1st 3 days? Along the right side where it says "Blog Archive" if you click on May posts it shows the posts covering up to Day 3 and then if you click on June posts it shows the rest of the review.