Odd April 2019 April ncl transatlantic sailings of the epic and star

wilsonhold

Not sure if it is mistake, but ncl’s website currently has the epic and star both leave the USA east coast April 27th visiting the exact same 6 ports on the same days and both arriving in Barcelona Spain at 5am may 12, 2019..

The only difference is the star originates from Miami and the epic originates from port Canaveral.

While according to ncl website, both ships have different itineraries with star doing the eastern loop out of Venice, and the epic does the Barcelona Rome loop, I still find it strange. And because I am booked on the epic ta, hope there is not a mistake with the epic dates sailing. Has Ncl ever done this before?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked this Epic TA also and noticed the 2 ships seemed like they were doing the same itinerary, the Epic being much less expensive for the suite we wanted to book. Never been on one of their 'big' ships.

I hope there is no mistake, I booked this on the rebound after being cancelled for our 10 day round trip fall cruise on the Gem.

With 5 TAs under my belt, I was very surprised to see that when I was researching ncl.com for new TAs! If we had to choose we'd choose Epic over Star.

TAs in bigger ships are better - for us, that is - bigger space, more dining venues, more activities, etc, because of the number of sea days.