Disembarking in Rome

lizzie3180

We are disembarking in Rome on the Epic in May and have a 12;30pm flight back to the states. We are using a private shuttle service to get to the airport and I asked them the same question. They indicated to request a pick up between 8:30 and 9am.

We are disembarking in Rome on the Epic in May and have a 12;30pm flight back to the states. We are using a private shuttle service to get to the airport and I asked them the same question. They indicated to request a pick up between 8:30 and 9am.

Great. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious about the 6 am debark... we have that on our docs for Rome on the Spirit this summer... gosh that is early! Does anyone know how long you can stay on the ship? What about breakfast? We have always had like 9 am debarkment and wandered off around 10 or 10:30.

Curious about the 6 am debark... we have that on our docs for Rome on the Spirit this summer... gosh that is early! Does anyone know how long you can stay on the ship? What about breakfast? We have always had like 9 am debarkment and wandered off around 10 or 10:30.

Whatever the arrival time they usually ask you to be out of your cabin finally before 8am. Then you can take you time eating breakfast and they expect you to be ready to debark by 9am and off the boat before 10am.