Regal Princess Baltic Cruise Data Package

Teddy560

Hello I would like to have some suggestions as to how to stay in touch with family in U.S. while on the cruise ship. For personal reason, I must be able to be reached by texts (either iMessage, WhatsApp or WeChat) and phone calls. I have read the Princess internet package but seems like it does not include texting or call capabilities. My cell phone carrier AT&T does not have any package for the Baltic region. Anyone with past experience or can offer suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello I would like to have some suggestions as to how to stay in touch with family in U.S. while on the cruise ship. For personal reason, I must be able to be reached by texts (either iMessage, WhatsApp or WeChat) and phone calls. I have read the Princess internet package but seems like it does not include texting or call capabilities. My cell phone carrier AT&T does not have any package for the Baltic region. Anyone with past experience or can offer suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I would ask this on the dedicated Princess forum, where it will likely reach more cruisers with direct experience: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

I know that RC ships, once the phone is connected to the internet, the WiFi calling is functional and we have full capability, calls, texts, and data. However, this could easily be blocked if they want.