Izumi Hibachi Experience: Plan for How Long?

I would really like to eat at the hibachi table, but am concerned about scheduling and how long to account for.

Essentially, I'd like to do a 9pm dining time, and a 10:30 comedy show. Is an hour and half long enough to dine at the hibachi table and still make it in time to the comedy show? This would be on Allure of the Seas, if that matters or anyone has experience.

And yes, I'm down to just go with the flow (cause someone here is going to suggest that), but would like to square away the first night with some plans so my girlfriend doesn't have to make any decisions. :)

Not enough time. Don’t forget you need to be at the comedy venue 15 minutes at a minimum before the show and time to get there. Hibachi is not a restaurant you can really rush as they are cooking for a group. I’d allow 2 hours and you might have to walk out on dessert.

Specialty dining in general is a lengthy process. As stated earlier I would plan on at least 2 hours and that means skipping dessert. If you have dessert and an after dinner drink you will be there for 3 hours. Same for the MDR generally 2 hours. This is what I like about Coastal Kitchen - they can have you in an out in about an hour if that is what you like. I don't mind a 3 hour meal if it is at a fine restaurant in a European capital but not on a mass market cruise ship.