Holland America drink prices

Keasterp

Hi there, Does anyone have an updated drink list with the prices. I am going on HAL in Jan for the first time and I am trying to determine what drink pkg to get

Thank you

Yes, from the Rotterdam and less than a month old. I can not post a picture. If no one posts a recent drink list, I could answer specific questions or eMail you pictures or scans.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

CC member CrewNews posts current lists. If you google Roger Jett photography you will find a comprehensive and current list.

Thank you very much. do you know roughly how much a soda costs? And a cocktail? Just a rough idea would be great

Yes, from the Rotterdam and less than a month old. I can not post a picture. If no one posts a recent drink list, I could answer specific questions or eMail you pictures or scans.

Thank you very much as well.Would you mind emailing me a picture? edbaxter 822@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

Hi there, Does anyone have an updated drink list with the prices. I am going on HAL in Jan for the first time and I am trying to determine what drink pkg to get

Thank you

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the HAL Forum.

Here is the link to the menus and packages that I just posted today (scanned yesterday on the Zaandam):

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

Enjoy your cruise planning

Recommend you see this thread I posted: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2628612

Dave

Thanks for posting. It looks like I would be covered with my Grey Goose and hubby with Makers if we ever decided on the SBP. Hopefully the Explore 4 will be kind to us!

Thanks for posting. It looks like I would be covered with my Grey Goose and hubby with Makers if we ever decided on the SBP. Hopefully the Explore 4 will be kind to us!

d

Thanks so much!