C&A questions.....

leono1

do you ever loose your points, i.e like if i didnt go on a RC cruise for say 3 years they would start knocking say 2 points off for every year i didnt cruise with them after the initial 3 years?

can you ring to book a cruise through the C&A phone number? and do you always get a discount? or is it just the same price as what you can see online?

logging on to C&A then clicking special offers\exclusive rates\see cruises, my browser says page cannot be displayed.

im only just platinum level anyway so dont expect anything, was just wondering, as it goes i prefer to book online rather than a call

thanks in advance

do you ever loose your points, i.e like if i didnt go on a RC cruise for say 3 years they would start knocking say 2 points off for every year i didnt cruise with them after the initial 3 years?

can you ring to book a cruise through the C&A phone number? and do you always get a discount? or is it just the same price as what you can see online?

logging on to C&A then clicking special offers\exclusive rates\see cruises, my browser says page cannot be displayed.

im only just platinum level anyway so dont expect anything, was just wondering, as it goes i prefer to book online rather than a call

thanks in advance

Currently, C&A points do not expire. C&A would give you the same price as the regular RC reps.

thank you. so no one gets a discount? or do you have be top tiers of C&A?

There are different discounts for balcony staterooms based on C&A level. However, you can get this discount whether you call C&A or the regular customer service reps.

As Bob said, you do get a discount at Platinum level. Typically about $100 per cabin for balcony or above, depending on length of cruise. Discount is reduced for booking less than six months before the cruise. That said, the balcony discount is generally not allowed with booking promotions, so you usually get only the promotion. If you are logged in you should see whichever price is better. If both are allowed the discount is applied before the promotion, so the savings become smaller.

Edited by LeeW
more