Last Chance Sale starts today 4/25/2018!

BBMacLaird

Last Chance Sale

We’ve just announced a sale on some of our close-in Summer 2018 voyages!

It offers Book. Pay. Save. rates (aka GTY) by category, which means you select the category and we select the stateroom. You’ll also receive $200 OBC per stateroom.

This sale is for new bookings only, made between 4/25-5/8, and is currently offered US & Canada. It is not combinable with other promotions.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/last-chance-sale?icid=hp_hero_lastchance_04252018

Hi Pavovsky and welcome to the forum! I am always happy to see a new name posting here :hearteyes:

I've inquired with our UK office and received the reply below. Please know, if I may interject, that our international guests are so very valued by all of us at Azamara Club Cruises; and as part of our global marketing we empower the management of each market to decide on the promotions appropriate and according to local laws. On a personal note, whenever I sail, as I have done recently to Thailand/Vietnam, and Cuba, I enjoy meeting guests from all over the world, and have made many new friends from Scotland, Ireland, England, and many other countries. I look forward to sailing with you in the future!

“The UK source market is not participating in the new Last Chance two-week sale as UK advertising laws require the pricing to be taken back to normal levels for a period of time before the discount is applied. We are currently offering some very strong pricing as part of our current More Inclusions to Inspire You campaign which represents over a 30% saving off some sailings."

Here's the link I found for your market: More Inclusions to Inspire You

Hi Pavovsky and welcome to the forum! I am always happy to see a new name posting here :hearteyes:

I've inquired with our UK office and received the reply below. Please know, if I may interject, that our international guests are so very valued by all of us at Azamara Club Cruises; and as part of our global marketing we empower the management of each market to decide on the promotions appropriate and according to local laws. On a personal note, whenever I sail, as I have done recently to Thailand/Vietnam, and Cuba, I enjoy meeting guests from all over the world, and have made many new friends from Scotland, Ireland, England, and many other countries. I look forward to sailing with you in the future!

“The UK source market is not participating in the new Last Chance two-week sale as UK advertising laws require the pricing to be taken back to normal levels for a period of time before the discount is applied. We are currently offering some very strong pricing as part of our current More Inclusions to Inspire You campaign which represents over a 30% saving off some sailings."

Here's the link I found for your market: More Inclusions to Inspire You

Thanks a mill. We sailed last October on the Quest and loved it. Hoping to get back on board soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last Chance Sale

We’ve just announced a sale on some of our close-in Summer 2018 voyages!

It offers Book. Pay. Save. rates (aka GTY) by category, which means you select the category and we select the stateroom. You’ll also receive $200 OBC per stateroom.

This sale is for new bookings only, made between 4/25-5/8, and is currently offered US & Canada. It is not combinable with other promotions.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/last-chance-sale?icid=hp_hero_lastchance_04252018

Thanks for the information Bonnie. Do we have to put a code to access this sale? On the online page it asks for a promotional code.

Ivi

Thanks for the information Bonnie. Do we have to put a code to access this sale? On the online page it asks for a promotional code.

Ivi

Hi TravelBerlin,

No, no promo code is needed. Just select the Book Pay Save GTY price code and it will work.