Costa Maya ideas

rummenroman

Just booked a cruise where we stop in Costa Maya. We are in port from 11 to 7 in November. We really want to do a smaller more intimate tour. A passenger van is more our style over a big bus. We want to go to some ruins. Open to any of them. Anyone have a tour or a taxi operator that does cost your first born to go on?

I like what I'm seeing with Native Choice with the exception of the bus. A tour like that would be perfect if it was smaller.

Just booked a cruise where we stop in Costa Maya. We are in port from 11 to 7 in November. We really want to do a smaller more intimate tour. A passenger van is more our style over a big bus. We want to go to some ruins. Open to any of them. Anyone have a tour or a taxi operator that does cost your first born to go on?

I like what I'm seeing with Native Choice with the exception of the bus. A tour like that would be perfect if it was smaller.

We used Native Choice and were on a 12 passenger van. We did the Chacchoben Extreme Tour and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
We used Native Choice and were on a 12 passenger van. We did the Chacchoben Extreme Tour and loved it.

We are doing this tour in a week. Do you remember what time you returned to port?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We are doing this tour in a week. Do you remember what time you returned to port?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don’t recall the exact time, but it was at least an hour before our re-boarding time. We had some time to look in the shops and my daughter got a fish pedicure, lol.