Zaandam Question

ToBe

Zaandam,

I'd like to know if anyone knows if the walls in the Zaandam cabins have metal walls for magnets. We usually put up a map to trace our voyage but the Volendam did not have metal walls. That is the first ship from HAL that was a problem. What about the Zaandam?

Also is there still a laundry on the Zaandam?

Thank you for any help

Zaandam,

I'd like to know if anyone knows if the walls in the Zaandam cabins have metal walls for magnets. We usually put up a map to trace our voyage but the Volendam did not have metal walls. That is the first ship from HAL that was a problem. What about the Zaandam?

Also is there still a laundry on the Zaandam?

Thank you for any help

As for the metal wall, I just checked pictures from our Zaandam cruise back in 2015 and no, the walls are not metal. We also use magnets to put things up on the wall and were not able to and indeed we encountered the same problem on Volendam.

As for the metal wall, I just checked pictures from our Zaandam cruise back in 2015 and no, the walls are not metal. We also use magnets to put things up on the wall and were not able to and indeed we encountered the same problem on Volendam.

Oh no, that is a bummer. We bring along magnetic hooks to hang many things on the walls. This will really cramp my wife's storage options.

I was worried about this because the Amsterdam didn’t have metal walls for magnets. I do remember being able to put a couple on the sealing to hang my big Alaska Map on the Amsterdam.

Utahtea

Sent from my iPad using Forums