Day Use Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale?

mairinmaureen

Can anyone recommend a day use hotel in Ft. Lauderdale? I found two through dayuse.com that look ok, but I am wondering if there are any others in the area. We prefer availability from 10 am - 6 pm. Also, I'd appreciate any feedback on the two that dayuse.com suggested: Hampton Inn - Ft. Lauderdale Downtown Los Olas and Courtyard by Marriott - Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

We won't have a car, so we'd prefer close proximity to shopping and restaurants (less than a 1/2 mile). Thanks in advance!

Can anyone recommend a day use hotel in Ft. Lauderdale? I found two through dayuse.com that look ok, but I am wondering if there are any others in the area. We prefer availability from 10 am - 6 pm. Also, I'd appreciate any feedback on the two that dayuse.com suggested: Hampton Inn - Ft. Lauderdale Downtown Los Olas and Courtyard by Marriott - Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

We won't have a car, so we'd prefer close proximity to shopping and restaurants (less than a 1/2 mile). Thanks in advance!

Riverside Hotel on Las Olas, if space is available, charges $75

For a Day room. We always check in there extra early for overnight stays.

This past Monday we were in a room by 8:30 am, but it was a Weekday, so that might not be the case on a weekend.

On the weekends we’ve been able to get a room as early as 10:45 on a crowded cruise day, but we were just lucky.

There are some shops on Las Olas and plenty of restaurants.

I have stayed at the Roadway Inn several times, which is close to the airport with good results, it is a nice motel with some amenities, however if you want to go upscale I would recommend the Riverside Hotel.