Park at Port Canaveral.

lexcruiserguy

Ok guys I have a question. We will be leaving Disney the morning of our cruise. Should take an hour and a half ish to get to the port. My question is best place to park. I’ve done the park n cruise but have never actually parked at the port. So have no clue of the process there. Any suggestion and knowledge would be amazing!

Thank you.

Easy peasey.

Take the highway over from Orlando. When you get to the port area, follow the signs for Disney. They guide you right into the lot. Drop your bags curbside, pay parking fee (or get lot ticket) at the machine and then park yourself.

The lot at the port is more expensive than these off site places, but you're on the highway home while they're still loading and shuttling people to the off site lots.

Easy peasey.

Take the highway over from Orlando. When you get to the port area, follow the signs for Disney. They guide you right into the lot. Drop your bags curbside, pay parking fee (or get lot ticket) at the machine and then park yourself.

The lot at the port is more expensive than these off site places, but you're on the highway home while they're still loading and shuttling people to the off site lots.

Do get out faster but at less than 10 bucks a day to park off site savings make up for some lost time.

Is there a way to prepay to park at the port anymore? Or do you just pay now when you get there? We only live 1.5 hour from the port & also want to get home ASAP so we have no problem parking directly at the port

Is there a way to prepay to park at the port anymore? Or do you just pay now when you get there? We only live 1.5 hour from the port & also want to get home ASAP so we have no problem parking directly at the port

They no longer offer prepay parking. You pay as you enter, so after the cruise you just hop in your car and drive away.

Have a great cruise!!

About parking at the port, since they no longer giving discount for staying one of the participating hotels, but are there any other discount code or coupons available for parking at the port?

Thanks

Not to my knowledge...