Have you used airluggage at copenhagen cph?

HUNKY

We would like to use Airluggage to get our bags from Copenhagen Airport CPH to the Regal Princess at Oceankaj.

Any problems? Would you use them again? 25 Euros for two bags seems awfully cheap...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We used them last year for pier to Cph. Very straightforward and all worked really well. Would use again.

Thank you for this feedback. Were you able to pre-book/purchase your tickets ahead of time? Were you able to choose the time of departure? How did you go about it? Sorry for all the questions. I went to their website, sent them a couple of messages, provided all pertinent info, but no reply back as yet, it has been three days. Will continue to wait, hopefully someone will get back to my inquiry/request.

Many thanks in advance.

Jovet

Thank you for this feedback. Were you able to pre-book/purchase your tickets ahead of time? Were you able to choose the time of departure? How did you go about it? Sorry for all the questions. I went to their website, sent them a couple of messages, provided all pertinent info, but no reply back as yet, it has been three days. Will continue to wait, hopefully someone will get back to my inquiry/request.

Many thanks in advance.

Jovet

s

Hi we put a booking through on the website directly a week or so ahead of the cruise Looks like they have changed the form a bit but they had a separate from cruise option. I don’t think we had to select time as it was a pick up from the ship so I guess they knew the time.

Got a call the next day to confirm details.

On the da6 we docked a van was waiting outside the terminal and just handed the bags over, watched them get tagged then got the bus into the centre of Copenhagen for the day.

Have you heard back yet?

s

Hi we put a booking through on the website directly a week or so ahead of the cruise Looks like they have changed the form a bit but they had a separate from cruise option. I don’t think we had to select time as it was a pick up from the ship so I guess they knew the time.

On the da6 we docked a van was waiting outside the terminal and just handed the bags over, watched them get tagged then got the bus into the centre of Copenhagen for the day.

Have you heard back yet?

No I haven't, after 3 emails. I still do hope that they'll get back to me, as their service would really be the ideal transfer from the port. If push comes to shove, we'll follow Danish Viking's suggestions of taking the bus and the train to the airport, if taxis are hard to get.

Thank you for your help. Take care.

s

Have you heard back yet?

Hello! I have finally heard from CruiseShuttle, thru the link that Danish Viking had provided, Veddebus.dk. I believe Cruise Shuttle is powered and run by Veddebus, good call on DV's part, finally they have replied after 4 follow-ups! They sent an email order confirmation for the date that I have provided for, May 20 (transfer for Norwegian Breakaway) within the departure times in their website. We just have to go outside of Terminal 1, and look for their stand. Payment shall be made at the bus (15 Euros each for Ticket B, transfer straight to the airport) cash or credit card are accepted.

Such a relief. I think this transfer is the best way to get to the airport from the port, and very affordable, too!

Thanks again for your feedback!

http://www.CruiseShuttle.dk

http://www.Veddebus.dk

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Copenhagen this last week and used airluggage. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.

They were conveniently located right outside the port after we collected our luggage.

I had great communication with them personally.

I loved the ease of having our luggage being taken to the airport so we could see the city before our flight later that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We used airluggage a few days ago when we arrived in Copenhagen on the Regal Princess. The van was waiting on the dock for us at the agreed time (8.00am). It only took a few moments to check the bags with them and then into town by public transport (bus No 25) for a day sightseeing. It was brilliant to be able to wander round the lovely city unencumbered by anything other than a small day sack. Took the metro to the airport and our bags were ready and waiting for collection at the time we had said. The cost of it all - including the bus and metro - was considerably less than Princess charge for a single transfer to the airport! Just wish there was a similar service in all the ports we visit!

Highly recommended.

• 3 months later...

We used airluggage for our recent cruise ex Copenhagen. We booked transport from airport to ship and after the cruise from ship to airport. Everything worked very well and we would certainly use them again. The communication was good, the staff was very helpful and friendly. We did the booking only a few days before the cruise. The next day they sent me an email and asked for my flight number and arrival time, which was 8.10 a.m.. Although their office opens officially only at 9 a.m., they opened up for us earlier so we had no waiting time and could be on our way immediately to explore Copenhagen. When we came to the ship in the afternoon, our luggage was already waiting for us in front of the cabin door.

On the way back we had agreed that they pick our luggage in front of the ship at 9.30 a.m. Shortly after 9 we received an email that they were in front of the ship. When we came down, there were a few other customers just handing over their luggage. A couple obviously hadn't booked via them but had heard about them on the ship. They were able to hand over their luggage to them on the spot without advance booking.

The price is really 25 € for 2 pieces of luggage - had we used the ship's offer the price would have been double.

I wish such a service would be available at every airport. We can recommend it warmly.

Nuanua