Snorkel And Stingray City Excursion - Morning or Afternoon ?

g8way2go

The ship will be in port 7 am to 5 pm. (Tendered) From your personal experience, would you book a morning or an afternoon excursion? Why? The tour operator I am considering booking with does not specify start times on the website. It is a 3 1/2 hour tour for the first week of December.

We booked the "Cruise Ship Special", a 5 hour private tour through Sailing With Friends. One nice thing about private tours (which cost more, of course) is they leave when you get there and come back whenever you want to come back. And they go where you want to go.

I am wondering which operator you booked, and when you will depart and return???

I would love to book a catamaran, but seems Captain Marvin's is the one with the earlier and shorter tour.

Thanks!

I booked with Moby Dick Tours - 5 stars with Trip Adivisor. "Our Stingray City tours last approximately 3 hours, of which you will spend approximately 45 minutes snorkeling at the reef, then a further 45 minutes playing with the stingrays at Stingray City" There a different departure times .... my group is meeting at the port at 9:30 am. 3 hour tour $49