Carnival Freedom Questions

My first question would be how is the weather in December? Specifically Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Ocho Rios? We always cruise in the summer months and this will be our first cruise

Next, is the steakhouse worth it? We loved it on the Valor.

It is our first time in a suite, we are traveling with our 2 year old so I'm nervous about the balcony?

Any excursion suggestions would be appreciated, carnival or another company.

Is the Dr. Seuss breakfast worth it?

Any other tips or tricks would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Our first official scuba trip after certification was 10 days in Grand Cayman in December - in the 80s every day & water temps around 84ish. Perfect weather! I haven't been to the other ports in December before.

As far as the balcony & a 2 year old, keep the balcony door locked (door is probably too heavy for a toddler to open, but better safe than sorry) & always watch your child while out there. While the balcony glass keeps a child from falling off while on the floor, a 2 year old is capable of pulling the little table up to the balcony to look over.

Our first official scuba trip after certification was 10 days in Grand Cayman in December - in the 80s every day & water temps around 84ish. Perfect weather! I haven't been to the other ports in December before.

As far as the balcony & a 2 year old, keep the balcony door locked (door is probably too heavy for a toddler to open, but better safe than sorry) & always watch your child while out there. While the balcony glass keeps a child from falling off while on the floor, a 2 year old is capable of pulling the little table up to the balcony to look over.

Thank you! I'm a helicopter mom lol, but wanted to make sure the door being locked should be enough.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app