Carnival horizon fun times

SKrauss

Would anyone sailing on the Horizon during the first few sailings PLEASE post their Fun Times and the children's activities would also be greatly appreciated if possible!!!! Thank you in advance!!

• 3 weeks later...
Would anyone sailing on the Horizon during the first few sailings PLEASE post their Fun Times and the children's activities would also be greatly appreciated if possible!!!! Thank you in advance!!

Someone on the 13 day inaugural has posted pics of the first 5 days' Fun Times on the other social media page. Nothing on Camp Carnival. Search for sunglasses and umbrella drinks.

Edited by rn4t5
Missing info

Someone on the 13 day inaugural has posted pics of the first 5 days' Fun Times on the other social media page. Nothing on Camp Carnival. Search for sunglasses and umbrella drinks.

Thanks for the tip! Found it on Facebook!

Thanks for the tip! Found it on Facebook!

were it is on Facebook.. I have not seen that..

Gave you give me link on where I can see funtimes on facebook

thanks

Edited by MAZ100
Never mind I found it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd love to see Fun Times from anyone that's done the 8 day Horizon Southern Caribbean cruise. Thanks!
That would be impossible to get at this point since she has not started doing the southern swing yet. She will though start once she relocates to Miami and will do the southern route once a month on 9/22, 10/20, 11/17 and 12/15 in 2018. The eastern Funtimes from NYC going to Amber Cove, Grand Turk and San Juan will be similar except for arrival/departure times and port of call variations on the MDR menus. In general though, the other aspects should be very similar.